Wednesday 1 June 2016

Monday, 25 Autumn

Got Harvest God's Event after giving him an Apple tonight:

H.God:   Eh=heh-heh!  Glad you came, glad you came!  I've been waiting for you, mortal!  It must be a lot of work to climb all the way up here, eh?  Don't go too fast!  Eh, there's one little thing I wanted to ask... Have you seen the Harvest Goddess recently...?  I, eh, I... well, I'm in love with that cutie of a Harvest Goddess, but that's a secret!  Don't tell, eh?  Next time you see the Harvest Goddess, give her the Harvest God's affectionate regards!  Eh-heh-heh!

Harvest God's Crush
Got: Amethyst

He has 2 1/2 Musical Notes

Dewy at 2 Notes;  Hey, you!  I'm... I"m gonna water your crops, okay!  I am, so just deal with it!

Just conversation or will he water a few?

No comments:

Post a Comment