Friday 29 April 2016

Day 3

Awakened at 6.00 today with full stamina and a healthy face because I went to bed last night at 11.57.  I did the field first.  36 plots take 2 hours to water and use one full stamina heart.

Bought my first chick and of course named her Sparkle.  Picked her up as one does in HM and got a BIG RED HEART from her.  I don't think one can do more at this point.

Tested Tabitha's likes and dislikes pronouncements by giving Dewy some Flour.
Dewey with cross heart:  Waaaah!  Why are you giving me something I hate?  Do you hate me or something, you meanie?

Every merchant or shop has three different tabs:

Brutus Shop:

Material Stone: 50G
Glass: 100G
Iron: 150G
Bronze: 150G
Silver: 200G
Gold 400G
Mithril: 500G
Orichalcum: 500G
Adamantite: 500G
Agate: 500G
Jade: 500G
Fluorite: 700
Opal: 700G
Crystal: 700G
Peridot 700
Moonstone
Onyx: 800
Topaz: 800
Amethyst: 800
Ruby: 800
Emerald:800
Sapphire: 900G
Diamond: 900G
PInk Diamond: 1000G
Soul Gem: 1200G

For each of the Ores, you will need 3 to make one piece... for each of the Gems, you need only 1.

Animal Barn Upgrader: 24500G
Fence: 100G
Large House: 85000G

Tools:
xxxxx

Silver Axe: 1000G
Silver Hammer
Silver Watering Can
Silver Hoe: 1000G

Each requires 16 pieces of Silver Ore to make.

Tony for Silver Ore with music:  This is for me?  Thanks!

Naomi for Mirthril with Music: Fact check: you mean I can keep this?  You're too kind!

Hunter for softwood:  Huh?  Much oblliged... ppreciate it.

Jimmu:  You're giving this to me?  To keep?  Yeah!  Lucky me!

Gilbert for Tulip with music:  Ho ho, thank you!  This pleases me!

In mining, I haven't found any pitfalls or any floors without a ladder, nor have I ever found the ladder beneath a rock that had to be smashed.  Reloading NEVEr changes the position of the ladder but will change the type of ore you obtain from the rocks.

Why does Bread give me two full hearts at one point and only 1 1/2 later?  I have been mining for awhile and this is the first time I used it and Saved... but I had one full heart and only have 2 1/2 with the bread...

Made it to Floor 46 in the Mine and found Amethyst, Topaz, Moonstone and Onyx Ores.  Had less than a quarter of a heart and no food.  You can't eat Sugar or Salt...

Came out and spoke to the girl and she said:  You look like you're about to faint!  Get some rest right away.

Fried Egg: 3

Memory is 'Worried Citizen'

I chose the spa for the second time today and got 3 Hearts... did not stay as wish to visit people.

Hanna for Fried Egg with music: Yeah!  Nice!  Thanks!
Gilbert for Fried Egg with music:  Ho ho, thank you!  This pleases me!  (He's easy.)
Luke for Fried Egg with big heart:  I can have this?!  Awesome!  I love it!

I cannot get ANY service in this place.  I  talk to every one in vain.  Evidently there IS no service.

4 Spring:

I buy my first cow and name her Melody.  I go to see Brutus but I do not have 16 pieces of Silver so have to return to the Mine.

Give Brutus 1000G and 16 silver and he makes a Silver Watering Can.

He tells me it is possible to water much land at once.  First select ground you want water and keep finger held down.  The move finger over other ground you want water.  When you release finger, you will be watering all ground you selected.

A little pictorial tutorial appears.  Upgraded Watering Can:  Tap the green square next to you and then drag the area yiou want to water.  Lift your finger to complete the action.

Brutus:  But if there is obstacle in the way, you ar not being able to do.  Just try yourself.  If you do, you understand.

I don't understand why his English is so poor!

Rain is not making difrent of my work inside forge.  But making outside work more hard.

I can buy a Golden Watering Can for 2000 or Golden Hammer 16 gold.  Bought the Warering Can.

Brutus with music for Bronze Ore:  Thanks to you!

I converted a Crystel Ore into Crystal for 700G.  Did Agate for 500 and a Peridot.

Went to see Sam to see what the profit would be.  He will give me 900G for an Agate. 250G for Agate Ore.  I paid 500G to have it processed.  So you make a little profit.

Opal sells for 1250.
Crystal 1500G

For each, a profit, so I ran back and forth from Brutus to Sam, processing gems and then selling them.  A good day's work I think.

My only question now is whether it makes any difference whether I sell to Sam or ship the items.  I saved one of each to ship tonight.

Bought the Recipes for Grilled Fish and Butter as I caught some fish today.  Will grill them at home.  Still have that Milk that was given to me... expect Butter is an ingredient for some cooked dish.

Went back and bought Fried Egg Recipe as well.

Fished by my house and caught a lot of Mosquitofish, one Perch.

The Gold Watering Can holds 200 Water.

Shipping Values;

Mosquitofish: 100G
Perch: 350G
Crucian Carp: 100G

The following are unprocessed Game prices:
Moonstone: 350G
Onyx: 350G
Topaz: 400G
Amethyst: 400G
Agate: 250G
Jade: 250G
Fluorite: 350G
Crystal: 350G
Peridot: 350G

Processed Gems:
Opal: 1250G
Peridot: 1500G
Crystal: 1500G
Agate: 900G

Processed Metal:
Silver: 400G
Bronze: 150G

Hardwood Lumber: 30G
Softwood Lumber: 30G

I would not sell any Lumber, Stone or Glass... probably need it for upgrades to buildings.

Cooked Dishes to Ship:

Grilled Bluefish: 120G
Apple Jam: 170G
Fried Egg: 170G

Ingredients;

Sugar: 15G
Salt: 15G

Half of the buying pric

Unprocessed Ores:
Adamantite: 250G
Mithril: 250G
Glass: 50G
Stone: 30G




No comments:

Post a Comment