Friday 27 May 2016

17 Autumn, Luke's Birthday

Selling 20 Mandrake to Sam will not unlock Mandrake Seeds, so perhaps I will be unable to unlock them in this first autumn.

Luke:  Oh, is it my birthday?  Thanks for remembering!

Luke's Birthday
Yellow Dahlia Seeds: 5

For Egg, Luke:  Whoa!  You got me a birthday present?  I love it!  Great gift!  Thanks so much!

All species of Fish may be a Most Favourite for Gilbert.  I gave him a Goby after failing to catch any Mosquitofish and he showed red hearts... only difference is that Goby is worth more when shipped!

Flower Mutations:

Pink Carnations are the autumn mutation of regular Carnations.  Got Pink Carnations and Great Carnations today.

I walk into the Sprite Tree at 10.20 p.m.  It is a cloudy night.

Dewy is shaking his head back and forth.  His eyes are shut.

Dewy:  Hey, what's the big idea!  Who invited you, you big lunk?  I'm busy here, can't you see?  I don't have time to play with you just 'cause you showed up!

Rowan:  Dewy, what a pack of lies!  You've been whining for Freyashawk to visit recently!

Blossom:  Why do you have to be such a liar, Dewy?!  Let's play together and have looooooooots and lots of fun!  (two musical hearts)

Dewy:  Waaaaahhhh, you shuddup!  You tattletale!  (1 1/2 hearts only)  WAAAHHHHHH!  Freyashawk!  Don't pay any attention to what they said!

Dewy's Dilemma
Got Pink Spinach Seeds: 5

Rowan is at 2 1/2 hearts, the highest of the three.

Monday, 18 Autumn:  Rainy Day

I impregnated my youngest adult Cow by using Miracle Potion.  Will see how long it takes.  When I left the barn, she moved ot a stall... now I cannot interact with her, which is fine by me.  I have far more than sufficient chorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment