Tuesday 17 May 2016

Tuesday 21 Summer: Emily's Birthday

I caught another Rainbow Trout and another Alligator Gar on the peninsula last night... I suspect you only can catch the Gar at night and at this location but need to test it.

The usual Crucian Carp, mosquitofish, Bluefish and Goby can be caught at any location.  I never did catch another Perch in Spring but I wasn't trying that hard.  I know I caught the first one on my farm in the morning.

Today is Emily's Birthday.

Emily:  It's my birthday!  And good things happen to a girl on her birthday, am I right?


Emily's Birthday
Got Supreme Yogurt: 3

I give her Broccoli:  A birthday present?!  No WAY!  And THIS, do you know how much I've been wanting THIS?!  THANKS!

Rainbow Trout: 300G
  Lives upstream in summer and fall.  Very tasty.

Alligator Gar: 1000G
  Said to be the legendary fish in the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment