Sunday 29 May 2016

Thursday, 21 Autumn: Hanna's Birthday

I have been giving almost every one Most Favourite Gifts on a daily basis.  All the Eligible Bachelors have a full five Musical Notes... most of the Eligible Girls almost have the maximum.  Hanna is not at five...

I find her in the Square at 8.30 a.m.

Hanna: Wishing me a happy birthday, are you, Freyashawk?    Thanks!  Another year older, hoo boy...!

Hanna's Birthday
Got: Romanesco Seeds: 5

I give her my last Onion.

Hanna:  How about tghat!  A birthday present for me?  I love it!  Tee-hee!  Thank you, Freyashawk!

She was at 3 1/2 musical notes... now at a full 4 Musical Notes.

Have a total of 10 Sunny Reds now, but selling them to Sam does not unlock the seeds at Iris' Stand.

At 9.00 a.m., Hanna and April are both in the Square (in separate locations), Hunter is in his animal paddock, Iris is down by the river to the left of Hunter's house and Luke is outside of his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment