Sunday 29 May 2016

Tuesday, 19 Autumn: Earth and Ore Event, Mandrake Seeds Unlocked

I reloaded and reloaded until I had a total of 30 Mandrakes... kept getting a total of 29!  Finally though, had it and sold them to Sam.  This UNLOCKED Mandrake Seeds!  Huzzah!  Now I can focus on the Angel Lantern...

In one result, the six Crimson Seeds I had planted (reward) produced one Killer Tomato but I needed the Mandrake Seeds more I believe.

At 7.00 p.m. I found Andrea on my original farmland, (near side of the river), in the southwest corner in the same position that I often find Gilbert or April.  Her Event triggered when I spoke to her.

Andrea:  Hey, Freyashawk!  Still hard at work?  Don't overwork yourself!  But I have to say, you've really turned this farm into something impressive!  It's as if since you came, the whole place was suddenly spruced up with a colourful paint job!  How can I put it... It's like you see the world in a whole different light than I do.  I want to know more about you, Freyashawk!  Tell me about yourself!

My choices now:

I'd rather not.

Sure!

And I want to hear more about you.

I chose:  And I want to hear more about you.

Andrea:  Huh?!  Is that a line you picked up somewhere?  Even if it is, it's a nice thing to say to a girl.  I think we've got a lot to talk about!  You and I may march to the beat of different drummers, but I feel like we have something in common.  At the very least, just like you, I moved here because this place captured my imagination!  You and I should work together to protect this place, whatever it takes to do that.  I love the voice of the rocks!  I love the voices of people!  But the voice I really love is yours!  So when you come to the bar, use that voice of yours, and let's get into conversation!  Ah-ha-ha!

Earth and Ore
Got: Ruby

If I had chosen:  I'd rather not.

Andrea:  Aw, don't say that!  Well, anyway, even if you won't tell me, your actions will!  You and I may march to the beat... etc.

If I had chosen:  Sure!

Andrea:  Really?  Great!  That's what I like about you, Freyashawk!  You're a straight shooter.  You and I may march to the beat... etc.

I can experience this as early as 4.00 p.m.

While i was walking about, looking for Andrea, I discovered something very useful!  I had been afraid to cut down any trees on my farm in places where I remembered planting fruit trees but in fact, the game distinguishes between Trees YOU have planted and ones that crop up spontaneously.  If it is a tree that you planted, you will see a prompt asking if you wish to use your axe on the tree!  So you can cut down trees on your farm without any anxiety that you may have destroyed your precious fruit trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment