Tuesday 10 May 2016

Monday, 22 Spring

I found a glitch in the save process... wondered why I was able to experience Gilbert's Event on one day, but when I reloaded, could not experience it until the next day.  Then I saved Luke's 2nd Event in one file but not in the other.  When I went back to experience it in the file where it had not been saved, the date had changed!  It was Saturday now, the 20th of Spring rather than Sunday, the 21st...  This screwed up everything in that file... in the other, it had been Gilbert's Birthday and I had given him a gift...  How can one play the game if events are screwed up like this?

On Monday, 6.00 a.m., I went to the square but could not find Tony in the square to the right of Tabitha's house because I think he only goes there when the forge is shut.  So I reloaded the file where it had reverted to Saturday.... no event.  Reloaded another file that was Friday, 19 Spring, raiining and THIS time, Gilbert WAS by the lake, so you can expeirence it on a rainy day because I did!  What the deuce!

Well, I give up for now... Tony isn't there Saturday, Sunday or Monday morning in any file, so I will have to wait.  On Monday, Hanna's daughter is there instead.

Went instead up the mountain to plant the seed.

The event occurs automatically, even on horseback.. Strange on the horse.  You hear the sound of the seed being planted, watered and the fertiliser being applied, then:

Freyashawk: (...)  !

Rowan appears;    Whoa=ho=ho=ho!  What in the world is this?!  It's...the Skytree that grows as high as the sky!  Wow!  I haven't seen one of these in ages!  If you climb that, you come out above the clouds!  Where the Harvest God lives!  You should go up there and check it out, Freyashawk!

You go up there automatically.

??? : !
Ehh...?  What...?!  Eh...?!  Who is this I see here...?  Could it be... a mortal...?!  Eh-heh-heh!  Now this isa surprise!  This is the first time a mortal ever climbed all the way up there!  I am the, eh, the Harvest God you see?  I watch  over every one down there from up here.  I'd like it if you came to visit me from time to time.  And brought me gifts, too, eh?!  Eh heh heh heh!

Sleepy Harvest God
Diamond Ore

If on horseback though, the horse is gone when you return to earth.

Of O s[eal tp jo, agaom"  Zzzzz...  Eh?  Wha?  Who?!  Oh, it's you, mortal!

For Peach with hearts:  Eh=hjeh heh!  I love it, eh, I love it!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment