Thursday 26 May 2016

Wednesday, 13 Autumn: Harvest Goddess 2nd Event

Yesterday I unlocked White Celery by selling 10 to Sam.  I could not unlock Mandrake when I sold 10 to Sam, nor when I sold 12... I have a theory now.  If the mutation is a 1st Generation Mutation, you can unlock it by shipping 10 but if it is a 2nd Generation Crop, you need more... whether 15 or 20 I do not know yet.

Today after giving a Strawberry to the HG, I experienced her next event:

HG:  Tee-hee-hee!  How nice of you to visit!  Your Harvest Goddess has her ways of knowing just how hard you are working!  Please keep being kidn of my Harvest Sprites!  I know it's not easy to restore the lost memories...  But if any one can do it, it's my plucky Freyashawk!  Your Harvest Goddess has confidence in you!  Keep on making memories with all your friends in the town!

Goddess Appreciation
Got: White Berry Seeds

I've been stashing all my high quality animal products... decided to cook and ship tonight.





Great Mayonnaise: 300G
  Mayonnaise made from high quality eggs.

Ultimate Mayonnaise: 600G

  Mayonnaise made from Ultimate eggs.  Very rare.

Ultiamte Boiled Egg: 600G
  Hard boiled ultimate egg.

Supreme Mayonnaise: 800G
  Mayonnaise made from supreme eggs.  simply the best.

Great Boiled Egg: 300G
  High quality hard boiled fresh egg.

Supreme Boiled Egg: 800G
  Hard boiled fresh supreme egg.

Great Fried Egg: 300G
  A fried egg made from a high quality egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment