Thursday 26 May 2016

Thursday, 14 Autumn: Hunter's Birthday

Went to Hunter's Shop.

Hunter:  Huh... Guess it is muh birthday... I always clean forget it...
Hunter's Birthday
 Miracle Potion

Gave him Millk:  A birthday gift, huh?  An' it's somethin' I like.  Ain't that a nice gift... Thanks...

Of course I had to refuse to offer him the Blue Feather before I even could talk to the man... it's like that with all the Bachelors now.  I need to decide upon one to marry.  It will be either Tony or Luke for a start... like both of them.  I would like Gilbert, apart from his desire for fish, except that his endless versifying is a little annoying.   I will marry all of them in the end, but will not save the results.  Gareth isn't too bad, once you get to know him.  Hunter has that awful way of speaking.

Sadly, selling 15 Mandrake to Sam does not unlock the seeds so one must sell at least 20 I expect, and possibly 25.  Will try to find out before the season's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment