Monday 30 May 2016

23 Autumn, Cooking Contest

Hanna is in my house at 6.00 a.m.

Goooood morning, Freyashawk!  Today is our town's Cooking Contest!  Participants get scored on the dishes that they enter, and the higheest score wins!  If you want to compete, talk to me between 10 a.m. and 2.59 p.m.  I'll be in the town square.  Hope you'll take part, Freyashawk!

She is at four notes... wonder if it will increase at all through participation in the contest.

When I reload, Hunter is there immediately after;  I done got some good news.  Sonate gave birth to a baby.  Let's head over to the barn.  I wanna show y'all the precious thing.

The mother has not increased in loyalty (notes) and the baby has only 1/2 musical note so I see no advantage to using the potion particularly apart from being cheaper than buying a cow.

Sam at 3 notes speaks of bringing his daughter to my farm.  'One of dese days I'm gonna bring my daughter ta yiour farm, Freyashawk.  I'd like ta do dat...

After the contest:  Geddoudda here.  where did yiu learn to cook like dat?  Youse gotta let me try dat grub sometimes...

I'm a happy guy, you know why?  Cause I got to know a stand up gal like youse!

Not every one speaks of the contest.

Iris will say:  You're a good cook, Freyashawk!  I was surprised just how good!

Hanna at 4 notes:  I'll tell you what, I'm going to cook up that tasty soup I remember when I was little, yes, indeedy!

Emily at 5:  When I was little, the vegetables I ate came from your farm and they were delicious!  I want some more!

Hunter: Well, I aint much fer cookin' except the basics!  I just marvel at you winnin' that Cookin' Festival.

The people that speak of it did not even compete, apart from Iris, who was in some results.  The people who competed were Tony and Emily.

Sam stands next to my farm tonight.  I need to make a full schedule of every one who visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment