Wednesday 18 May 2016

Saturday, 25 Summer: The Second House Upgrade and Zucchini Seeds

Another red letter day as it were.  I awakened late but had a good harvest of some Angel Lanterns, a Princess Eye and a Great Princess Eye, which means that summer would be the natural season for the Princess Eye.  I had a Zucchini as well so took 6 of them to Sam to see if I could unlock the seeds.  To my chagrin, I was able to unlock them by selling only 3!  This means I could have unlocked them a few days ago, I expect.  I never dreamed the requirements would be THAT low!

To my delight, both Sheep were ready to be sheared.  Very disappointing a few days ago to shear both of them and have a total then of 19 Wool only, one short of the number needed for the house upgrade.

I went to the Forge then to speak to Brutus.

By the way, Andrea is in the Restaurant on Saturday morning before noon.  Hunter is up near the Spa on Saturday but that is not the location of his final Heart Event.  His level is more than sufficient but I need to find the place and time for it.

Giant House: 400,000G, 20 Wool, 50 Hardwood, 3 Adamantite

And now my full stupidity is made manifest, because when I look at the pulldown menu for the Wool requirement, I see the following options:

Wool: 20
Great Wool: 15
Ultiamte Wool: 10
Fluorite: 5
Opal: 5

I could have used the Gems ages ago!!!!

Got Giant House
Brutus:  Okay.  brutus make quick.  We go to house now.

In front of my house now:
Brutus:  Brutus make your house better. 
Screen darkens and sounds of construction, then:
The beautiful huge house is shown.

Brutus and I stare at it with awe.
Me 9wth music:
Brutus:  Brutus hope you like new house.  With house this big, you can have child.  But you will be needing crib if you are wanting to have child.  brutus can also help with this.  I go home now.

The Huge House
Got: Killer Tomato Seeds: 5

Crib: 2500G
  Hardwood Lumber: 5
  Wool: 5

Or can be:
Great Wool: 4
Ultimate Wool: 3
Supreme Wool: 2
Miracle Wool: 1

Silver: 1

So I reload to use the Fluorite I have instead... can then use some of the Wool for the Crib and be done with it all.

I have to return there anyway because foolishly I took the horse and he was left behind when Brutus whisked me off to my farm to build the house.

So back I go to find that his menu is:

Animal Barn Upgrader: 245000G
Fence: 1000G
Crib: 2500G

First, however, I must make a piece of Silver because I have only Silver Ore that I have been giving daily to Andrea... so I make one piece of Silver and get on with the business of the crib.

Got Crib!

I no longer have enough cash for the Animal Barn Upgrader, about 45,000G short because of spending so much money on Fertiliser lately.

I think I should look at the other requirements, however, so I can plan ahead... I do not want any more animals really but it is tied to a Memory I believe.

So here they are:

Animal Barn Upgrader: 245000G
  Softwood Lumber: 40
  Hardwood Lumber: 40
  Orichalcum: 5

I definitely have the Orichalcum in my drawer and possibly almost enough Softwood but my Hardwood has been exhausted... don't want it desperately now in any case.  It can wait but I suppose it means one more trip to the Mine in the near future.

Meanwhile, I could kick myself for not selling Zucchini sooner and for not discovering that I could have used Fluorite or Opal instead of Wool for the Huge/Giant House.

No matter.  What is done is done.  Only 5 more days to summer... wonder if I can unlock any more mutation seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment