Wednesday 11 May 2016

29 Spring: Big Trouble

When I awaken at 6.00 a.m., it is to an Event with Rowan:

Rowan:  Freyashawk!  There's trtouble!  Big trouble!  You know that huge boulder that used to be by the Harvest Goddess' Spring?  Just now i heard a huge noise and... the huge boulder had vanished!  Now there's a big hole in the ground where the boulder used to be!  Please... you gotta come take a look!

Zucchini: 200G
  Vegetable sometimes called a courgette. Grows in summer.
Squash: 220G
  Type of Squash with a unique shape.
Giant Pumpkin: 800G
  Carve it with a scary face!

Huge Cabbage: 125G
  Extra large cabbage.  Thrives in lowland areas.

Went up to the pillars when I finished my animal chores and found Rowan there.  Event initiated even though I was riding the horse.

Rowan:    See how big the hole is...?  And it's pitch black inside!  I can't see a thing...!  There seems to be hot air blowing up out of it... What could be down at the bottom?  ... That reminds me of something that I heard... about some kind of king that once ruled the mountain.... But one day, he was so angered that he shut himself up deep down beneath the mountain..  The story I heard didn't say what he got so mad about... but maybe that king is down in this hole!  If you went down the hole, you might find him there!

It occurs automatically... He is FAT and NAKED.

King: (!)  Who dares?!  WHO DARES?!  Who are you?  And where do you come from!?  SPEAK! ... The giant boulder disappeared?  Hmph!  I must have accidently blown it away!   I am Gorgan, the Underworld King!  You are a surface dweller.  I loathe surface dwellers!  So flee!  Flee from the terrifying presen e of Gorgan!  I do not speak with puny surface dwellers... You must accept my will...

Curmudgeonly King
Got:  Soul Gem Ore

After:  The sun stands high in the sky above the surface world.

If I give him Silver Ore: (with cross hurt)  Bah... I see enough rocks and dirt all the time!  This gift deispleases me!

His heart level increased though to half a note!

I gave him Marguerite instead and with red hearts:  So you can find gifts like THIS on the surface world?  You have impressed even me!

I feel miuch new life stirring in the surface world... Surely it must be a beautiful landscape above.

No comments:

Post a Comment